Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@rbsace Sounds good. Thank you.
@VoodooMods Oh okay. I thought the Asterope was based more on a Lexus IS300.
@VoodooMods Why the Asterope? What vehicle do the LA taxi companies use that the Asterope is based on?
@neogeo39 Awesome job. Any chance of a 2000's Dundreary Admiral and a Dilitante?
Awesome job. Still don't understand why the Roxanne didn't work since this one works fine.
Awesome. Just wish the second version was available as a non-beater as well.
Nice job. Only issues I found were that the texture on the hood is weird looking (unless this was done on purpose because the original was a beater car), and it is labeled as a Classique but the steering wheel has as Declasse badge on it. I know the Stallion is a Classique labeled as a Delcasse and it's up to you if you leave this car the way it is, but in my opinion you should either remove the Declasse badge or rebrand it as a Declasse.
@Fady66 Okay thank you. I will try 3.0 some point soon and will let you know if it works.
@rbsace Oh okay, just wanted you to know.
@rbsace I saw you mention about the SA Kuruma being redone (don't know if that mod is available here though), so I thought you should know of some cars from SA that have been redone either here or by Rockstar:
- Sultan from SA was redone by Rockstar as the "Sultan Classic", plus a less sporty version was done called "Sultan Basic" by a user here as well as a "Sultan Classic Custom" also by a user here
- SA Elegy was redone by users here as the "Elegy RH5" which is in the Vanillaworks Extended pack as well as other individual versions; plus rockstar made an "Elegy Retro Custom" which is also based on the SA Elegy
- SA ZR-350 was redone by a user recently
- SA Infernus was redone as the "Dinka Nexus" by a user on here
- SA Vortex was redone by a user here
- SA Euros was redone by a user here
Most of them don't have the original tuning parts from SA but I still thought you might want to know about these. There might be others but those are the ones I can remember.
@Fady66 Can you use add-on vehicles in 3.0? (Sorry to be a pain but I want to know because I only want to try it when I can use add-on vehicle mods.)