Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
You and your team. You guys are amazing!
A short win. Still a long way to go.
1. The collisions.. especially on the airport.
2. For some reasons, I can't see interiors in the Malibu Club or Ocean View Hotel.
3. The crossroad on the way from Escobar Airport to Auto showroom has a brown tile without collision.
4. There are a lot of holes in the ground.
5. If possible... Please do a HD texture overhaul.
6. There's this line between roads and the few buildings through which we could see the ocean.
7. Please do something for the fencing. It should've been transparent but it's black.
Just few of the bugs I found while cruising.
Hope if this helps.
Loved the Ocean Drive. It's beautiful.
Keep it up!
@ATRO_ONE How can you say that the dials are working? I cannot see any dial moving in the speedo.
Is it just me or others are facing the same problem too?
Please lemme know if any line in vehicles.meta needs changing.
5 star when this gets fixed. Overall this is a very amazing bike to ride. :)
@ikt Hope if this helps....
1. Game crashing right after installing speedo/fuel.
Solution: Make sure you have a consistent internet connection.
I faced the same issue after updating some other mod. Connecting my laptop to the network solved the issue.
2. Empty... something something missing error?
Solution: Copy and Paste empty.png included in the old brands folder and you're good to go!
Request to @ikt:
Please consider integrating these features...
1. Seperate fuel tank capacity for all vehicles.
2. Different mileage for every vehicle.
3. Petrol/Gasoline for Cars, Diesel for SUVs and heavy vehicles. Charging Stations for electric vehicles.
4. Persistent fuel. Like when I save a game, and resume it the next day, we'll pick up where we left off. ;)
5. Animation for refueling.
Would appreciate it if you consider these points. ♥️
@Abolfazldanaee hahahha... Agreed!
I do remember a modder created a script of active spoiler for gta4... Just like that if someone would be able to make a script to override spoiler settings of gta5... We'll be celebrating it until GTA6 hits up!
Amazing!!! I wish if that spoiler worked as in real life... shit I'll be crazily amazed!!!
if this guy's smart, he'll know that this is the only portofino which is ACTIVELY convertible.... Convertible cars are rare man!!!
What makes a good modding author is the one who actively gives attention to the response on his mods and make necessary changes to make it better. He needs to fix the steering wheel to earn the respect of his audience.
Else it would be a matter of time until people start ignoring his work!
Plus, who doesn't want a Convertible Ferrari capable of doing 199 mph in their garage?
It would be shame of such ride goes to waste!
@yanfenglenfan Oh... I just checked... It's not a street legal car....
Someone should make a mod... Like when the car passes through the streets in front of the cops, wanted level will be raised by 1 star!... Such cars will be included and controlled through an ini file... Just an idea if any modder is watching this!!!!
Hey... does it has SA License Plate???
Please fix your listed known bugs and most importantly add a "SA License Plate". Overall... this Carrera is truly amazing!!!
Had regera going crazy with my personal realistic handling mod... This balanced that!
I have an idea... Can you customise this mod to be vehicle specific? with an ini file where we can enter model name and traction control option would be available for that and only that vehicle only... along with support for add-on cars.
For example, if we make an entry of "adder" in the ini file, adder will now have traction control option that could be turned on with a touch of a button. Just as in real life!!!
Lemme know if you can do this.